Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
keaton151
My Device: blackberry 9000
My Carrier: vodafone

BLACKBERRY APP WORLD DISAPPEARED!! :O

Hellooo,

I have done absolutley nothing to my blackberry 9320 and some how my Blackberry App World has disappeared, I have done no update but its gone ! HELPPPPP

keaton :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BLACKBERRY APP WORLD DISAPPEARED!! :O

Did you accidentally hide the icon? On the home screen hit the menu key and select "show all." See if the icon shows up then.

You can also look in your list of installed applications and see if it's still listed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
keaton151

I read about something like that but no I have tried to do that but no button with "SHOW ALL" is on the tab thing and yes i have checked and it still is listed what should I do?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Are you sure you didn't update the Appworld application?

Also, have you rebooted the device by removing the battery?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
keaton151

no i will try that now.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
keaton151

yh it worked cheers 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Glad it's fixed! If you would, please mark the post that solved the problem as the solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shakksss
My Device: blackberry 9780

M using 9780 my appworld is disappeared,it shows in application list,its not hidden also n i rebooted my phone by pulling battery but still the icon is nowhere to be seen what to do ?please help
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

shakksss wrote:
M using 9780 my appworld is disappeared,it shows in application list,its not hidden also n i rebooted my phone by pulling battery but still the icon is nowhere to be seen what to do ?please help

Did you recently update Appworld?

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB29422

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shakksss
My Device: blackberry 9780

Yeah i had tried to update approx 2 months back....n if i download it from official blackberry site then it download but still same prob
Please use plain text.