Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Ashleigh_22
My Carrier: GiffGaff

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 UK!

i live in the uk and i went to update my blackberry and now it is set up in american and in applications folder i have lost my memopad and tasks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mahipalguguloth
My Carrier: mahi

Re: BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 UK!

Dear sir I'm using 3month to wifi connection enter net now have can I use the data plan
When I'm using its not connecting the bbm
Plz give me reply
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Ashleigh_22 wrote:

i live in the uk and i went to update my blackberry and now it is set up in american and in applications folder i have lost my memopad and tasks.

While installing the phone you must have backed up device data. Therefore, possible you still be able to restore your memopad and tasks. Now just connect your device to your PC via USB and use Desktop Software > Application to add features (memopad and tasks) in your device. After that restore selective data (memo & tasks) in your device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

mahipalguguloth wrote:
Dear sir I'm using 3month to wifi connection enter net now have can I use the data plan
When I'm using its not connecting the bbm
Plz give me reply

Instead on posting your query on others post please consider starting one with your own issue.

For using BBM you must have BlackBerry data plan. Contact your mobile service provider to have that. Once you have BB data plan only then you'll be able to use BBM via Wi-Fi.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.