Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: BLACKBERRY CURVE
My Carrier: ORANGE

BLACKBERRY CURVE (8520) V5.0.0.681

Just been giving a blackberry phone starting a new job, Looking at forums of other people's postings i think the below is not possible?

My work uses Microsoft windows 7 enterprise along with outlook for my work emails. I have set up message rules to move new emails to go directly into sub folders created in my inbox. ie misses out my inbox.

I cannot see any of these emails on my blackberry, i have looked at all the options on the phone but nothing seems to reflect a tick box to sync folders to my blackberry so i can view all new mail on the blackberry?

Any suggestion on how to do this - if at all? i do know the company has newer blackberry phones but i think the same issue is with them also.

Thanks for any help on this matter.

Phil

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BLACKBERRY CURVE (8520) V5.0.0.681

Hi! I use curve8520 .After software upgrade I found "User guide" missing. I've searched in all the folders and clicked the option "show all" but in vain. If there is anyone who. Could help me how to download the "user guide" on my phone without taking help of my desk top. Thanks!.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi Phil,

You mentioned that this is a work phone. Can you please confirm that you have BlackBerry Enterprise Server based email at work? Call your IT guy to know about this.

If you're using enterprise server then go to your email Inbox > click Menu button > Options > Email Preference > click Menu button > Folder Reconciliation > select the folders that you want to be viewed.

Please note that f you're receiving work email via BlakBerry BIS service (meaning POP3 or IMAP) then only inbox is possible.  

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

manojjhaenglishtrainer wrote:
Hi! I use curve8520 .After software upgrade I found "User guide" missing. I've searched in all the folders and clicked the option "show all" but in vain. If there is anyone who. Could help me how to download the "user guide" on my phone without taking help of my desk top. Thanks!.

Hi manojjhaenglishtrainer,

I guess you're talking about Help icon. There is no user guide available by default but Help icon should be available. You can get the user guide download from the internet and transferred in your phone.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi tanzm. I am talking aboout the logo that is of question mark. This logo was present earlier,but now I am not finding it.