Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
lena116
My Device: Not Specified

BLACKBERRY CURVE AS A GO PHONE

Help! Every time any service is used including phone calls, internet and especially sending and receiving text messages, an alert tells me my balance on my account even if I didn't use any money. I don't mind that as much as the noise it makes overtime even if my phone is on silent! That means I have to turn my phone off completely if I need to be in a quiet place and it is driving me crazy!! Does anyone know how to turn it off because not even my service provider knows.
New Contributor
lena116

Re: BLACKBERRY CURVE AS A GO PHONE

** EVERY TIME not overtime
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

This notification is being set by your carrier. What happening is whenever an activity is being done by subsctiber which causes his balance deduction (a revenue genegating activity for the carrier), subscribers account SDP (means subscribers data) makes an query on voucher server (where balance related info is stored) and a flash messages is being displayed in subscribers device.

This is not related with BlackBerry device...or a problem of BlackBerry.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
lena116

I understand that but my blackberry device is the one making the noise and I just want to turn the noise off.