Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330

Backing up MemoPad

I have successfully backed up and synced my Blackberry 8330 Curve with Outlook and iCal in my Mac. Howevere, I never noticed that my MemoPad information had no place to go. Outlook and iCal has no MemoPad feature in it, there is a Task and  Journal, but no MemoPad (unless it's hidden). Where can I back it up for use with another phone? What am I missing? Thank you for your help!

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Backing up MemoPad

The Memopad syncs with the "Notes" in Outlook. If you look in Notes do you have any entries?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330

Thank you so very much; that's exactly where it backed up to. And, on top of that good news, when I located the MemoPad backup in my Notes in Outlook I also found that I had made a Note to myself about where I put a family ring that I had put away, safely, and couldn't find. Thank you, for making my day!!!

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

No problem. Have a good day

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.