Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
JALESH
My Device: 9360

Bad Battery Life

I am using Curve 9360.. On a whole it's wonderful but battery life it's putting me down.. Can anyone guide me as to how to get the best of the battery..

Please be noted that at the moment I am just using this phone as a simple phone...

On receipt of guidance I will love to explore all features of this phone..

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Bad Battery Life

Hello JALESH

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Its nice to hear that you're enjoying your new BlackBerry Curve 9360 :smileyhappy:

Regarding Battery issue , you have to take care of a few things like don't leave your wifi and Bluetooth Connections when not in use and also don't allow any application to run in the background.If we press and hold the Menu for a few seconds, it will pop up a screen which will show all running programs in the background ,generally five will always there ( Home, BBM, Message,Phone , Browser ) you can always look if any other apps. are running in the background.

Always try to Close Applications Correctly - Avoid using the End key to close applications as this simply minimizes the application and leaves it running in the background. Instead, press the Menu key, select the Close or Exit option to exit the application.Don't leave your Browser open on any active webpage when not in use.If programs run in the background it will also lead to overheating and also quick battery drainage.Please have a look at those Article I am sure it will help you a lot in overcoming your problems :

KB14320 How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
JALESH
My Device: 9360

Hi Buddy

Thanks for the guidance.. Will definately try it out...

You have a good one....

Take Care

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello JALESH

You are most welcome .. try it , I am sure it will help .

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.