Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

goblin_xl
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9220
My Carrier: None

Battery Saver app

So I got me a 9220 then had it re-flashed because it was quirky. Before it was flashed, I had the battery saver app (as indicated in the manual, options > devices > batt saver I can't find it now. Was this a third party app? If not, can anyone point me where I can download it?
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Battery Saver app

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

Did you the name of the app? Have you tried just entering in BB world "Battery Saver app"

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi goblin_xl

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried to search the Battery saving mode feature manually using the search option ? 

Battery Saving Mode feature is a part of the core OS , it is not a third party application and can't be downloaded OTA . Connect your device and run Desktop Software > On Desktop Software Click on Applications > It may take a while to refresh the list , then scroll down and see if you're able to view that application , if you see Battery saving mode then a + sign will appear next to that , click on the + sign to install it in your device .( Please note while doing so your PC should be Connected to an active Internet before running Desktop Software )

If above method fails then you have to reload / Update the device software , for help refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
goblin_xl

[ Edited ]

Good day for you too

it's a Pleasure to be here

it is not app i downloaded it from app world ,it was already exists in BB normal options. in options > Devices > Battery Saver.

thanks RobGambino.

Please use plain text.
goblin_xl

Hi prince2012

yeah ,i tried but with fauliar don't find any thing ,and i don't find it in Applications too like it erased completely.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey goblin_xl

In past we noticed the same issue with user unable to find Battery saving mode or Device Analyzer after a wipe ! If you're unable to find that application then to resolve your issue please reload the device OS by following the knowledge . It will solve your problem .

Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.