Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN

Battery charging problem

my blackberry curve 8520 went so low to the extent that it went off and its not comingback on even after several charging. If i plug it in power, d red light comes on but its t coming up. I left it for 3-4 hors in power then i unploged it and remove d battery and put it back. The red light came on like its gonna start bt its nt starting after 10 mins, d red ligh went back off
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Battery charging problem

Hi Farsaudat,

Put your device connected to the wall outlet charger, not the USB to PC charger.
Leave it connected for 24 hours or more and every 3 hours check your device, press and hold the power button only for about 20 seconds. It will take time boot up, but first must reach a certain charge level.

You will see the blinking red and perhaps yellowish LED light, and perhaps a symbol on screen of "no battery". That means the battery is drained, but it must reach a certain charge before powering on.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN

ok tnx, bt i av to ge a charget cos av been using pc

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

In such condition using a wall mounted is chargers is recommended.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit