Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
PedzKing
My Device: Blackberry 9360

Battery ..

Hey everyone, iv'e come here today with a serious problem with my Blackberry 9360. Last night, i noticed my usb cable/import were booth loose but it still charged, so i plugged it in to charge at night and fell asleep, when i woke up this morning i checked my phone and it was off. The battery must have died, so i thought i'd get another charger and charge it. Fast forward 2 hours and i check my phone and i try turning it on, and nothing .. No Led night, it wont turn on. So i looked on google for a few fixes and tried some, and none work .. This is a real issue, can someone help ? :\

Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Battery ..

Hello PedzKing and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

You mentioned earlier that the USB port on your device seemed loose - if you inspect the port, does it appeared damaged? 

If you have access to another battery, if you were to try that battery in your device, does it power on?

When you plug in the charger, do you see the battery icon with a red X displayed? Or does the screen remain black? 

You said you searched some fixes - can you provide steps you have already tried?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!