Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Popoy09
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9220
My Carrier: Globe

Battery

Is't possible for the battery to overchage? I made a mistake, I plug it for almost 5hrs is't bad? Thus it it will affect the performance of my battery or my phone?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746

Re: Battery

No. these batteries are made of Lithium and  you can even plug them in 24/7. Have you ever seen a Blackberry SmartDock? It basically acts like a phone charger while docked. If these phones have the possibility of overcharging, these docks would have had overcharged a lot of phones. :smileyhappy:

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Popoy09

What is BlackBerry SmartDock? So there are no chance for the BB Batteries to overcharged? Even if I plugged it for almost 5hrs?
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

A Blackberry Smart Dock? Google it.

I plug/dock my Playbook and my Torch as soon as I enter my room. and will just get them whenever I want. I sleep with these devices plugged and never worry about them getting overcharged.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Popoy09

So even if i don't have a smartdock, is't still ok that i plugged my device for almost 5hrs? Sorry if i always i ask the same question.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

I just set the SmartDock as an example because it also works as a charger. Yes you can leave it plugged even for 24/7 provided you are using Genuine Charger and Batteries.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Popoy09

Thanks bro. I'm relieved from this stress. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

You are welcome kapatid. See you around :smileywink:

Ron

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
rickymardi
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: INDOSAT

yes I think this is OK , maybe battery application will help you too
Please use plain text.