Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Emmaprice2013
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: Ee

Bbm

I have been trying for 5 days to get bbm back on my phone i have phoned orange everyday and everyday they say the same it will be on within 24 hours but it still isnt on can you please help 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Bbm

What do you mean by "it isn't on?" Is the application installed? Is it just not working? Please be very specific with what the problem is and what you've done already to attempt to resolve.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Emmaprice2013

The bbm application is installed i just dont have no services. There is credit on the phone to pay for the services this month but it hasnt been taken. I have phoned orange everyday for the past 5 days and they just keep saying my services will be back on in 24 hours
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If it is an issue with the plan with your service provider there is nothing we can do for you here. Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Emmaprice2013

Orange are saying the problem is with blackberry as blackberry are not turning on the bbm
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Emmaprice2013

Everything else with the phone works like text messages and phone calls just cant access any blackberry features
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

This is a peer-to-peer community support forum. RIM is not actively involved in support on this forum. It is users just like you and me helping others.

Push the Orange rep to escalate your case to RIM to get this resolved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Emmaprice2013

Ok thanks
Please use plain text.