Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Virgin

Blacberry Curve 9300 - Not loading??

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here as I have never had a problem with my BB till now...

Igt completely run out of battery yesterday and since I have not been able to switch it back on? The loading page starts up with Blackberry in white and a loading bar, but that NEVER gets past halfway!? How can I resolve this?

I thought it maybe be a software/firmware issue but my alarm sounded at 9am and it came on, however the battery died straight away.

I have tried connecting to the mains and using an alternative battery.

Any advice as I really need my contacts... Thanks Adrian

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blacberry Curve 9300 - Not loading??

Hello a1Adrian

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Have you recently Installed any Applications before this problem start ? Also how long have you Charged your Battery after it drained completly .Let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Virgin

Hey Prince,

I haven't installed any applications for a long time and I charged the battery for at least 6 hours.

I tried again today and the loading bar almost made it to full, but still no joy.

A repair shop told me that I need to wipe all of the data and restart from factory settings as there is no loading sign, but I tried it and it did try to load.

Thanks,

Adrian
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi a1Adrian

First of try to Start your device on Safe Mode ,If that works Uninstall all applications from your device then perform a Battery pull Restart then see if that works.:

KB17877  : How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode.

But If you are unable to start your device on safe mode or if error persist then reload your device software using Loader .exe .For that follow this Knowledge base Article :

KB29847 :  BlackBerry Desktop Software is not required to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Smartphone.

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

Prince