Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve - 8520
My Carrier: Programmer

Black Berry Curve Problem

I have a BB Curve 8520, OS V5... Problem is that I downloaded some themes from the blackberry appworld, but when ever I go to meni ->options->theme I don't find except the Zen theme that is the main theme of the BlackBerry but I don't find my downloaded themes
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: blackberry

Re: Black Berry Curve Problem

make sure that your memory card is the one which is activated on your 8520 (downloaded files will be stored there)

you can also try to access your memory card, go to Themes folder, and check if the themes that you downloaded are stored there

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve - 8520
My Carrier: Programmer

Thanks, I appreciate your answer but my memory card is activated on my device, moreover that downloading themes whether on the device memory or the memory card they appear on the same destination which I mentioned above
menu ->options->theme
Thanks in advanced I am waiting for prince2012 to answer my question
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello InsaneGamerzDev

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

When we Download any theme it should be listed as you mentioned.Are you sure that you had downloaded a theme which support your device.If you are sure than try this and see if that helps.

For  BlackBerry® Device Software 5.0, go to Options >Applications> then select Third Party > Go to the Theme that you had downloaded then hit Enter > On that Screen " Edit Permission " and change " Set Connection " ,             "   Interactions " and " User Data "  to " Allow " then Save it .

After that perform a a battery pull restart like this Device POWERED ON remove the Battery wait a min. then re-insert it back let the device take a long reboot.Then go to Menu > Options > theme .See if you are able to view it .if yes thenFrom the Homescreen  press the Menu key > Click Options >Click on the theme > To change the layout of the theme, in the Set Home Screen Layout section, click an option. > Click Save.

I hope it works.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.