Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

cracked88
My Device: Not Specified

Black Screen Flashing Red LCD light

Is my blackberry dead? The screen is like the unit is off. Nothing shows up and the red LCD light keeps flashing. I've reset the unit and left the battery out all night. Is there any other way to reset the unit? Any insight would be helpful.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jlmemt
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Black Screen Flashing Red LCD light

On the 8330 anyway if you hit the mute button on the top it will shut off the screen.  It puts it in standby and does not come back on unless you hit the mute button again.  You could have a message and it is trying to alert you to that.

That is the only thing that I can think of that would respond like that.

Good luck!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
singh101
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: 9300

Re: Black Screen Flashing Red LCD light

Dear Blackberry Servicer :Helpsmilie:

On my blackberry 9300 Curve i had brought it 9MONTHS ago and i left it to charge and when i went to get it my LCD light kept flashing when i tried to turn it on the LCD light kept flashing but my screen was blank :Censored: and it has happened for 2months

Following things i did :

Take out the battery and inserting it back in (1000 Times)

Check on Youtube for an solution 

Check Google 

Tried to take out my sim and turning it on 

And none of them worked :No: and im getting frustarated :smileyfrustrated: so please can someone help because i cant speak to my friends and by the way im using my mom's phone to type so please fix this problem:Clap: 

Yours Jaskirat Aujla

Please use plain text.