Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
DRH17
My Device: 8900 Javelin
My Carrier: Vodafone

BlackBerry 8900 curveg javelin help

Ok so I got a few problems I need help with. 1. After I take a picture my screen goes white and phone reboots .2 my phone just restarts itself for no reason.3 sometimes during a reboot it will show a battery with a X through it and will stop loading sometimes it keeps loading like that. 4 BBM connected apps don't work 5. Sometimes the phone will freeze completely and won't reboot (take the battery out and it won't read the battery) the phone warranty expired before the problems occurred my network/carrier said I must take it in for a OS update and when I do I still have these problems any ideas will help
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: BlackBerry 8900 curveg javelin help

Hey DRH17,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

I would suggest to do a clean reload of the device software as shown here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320, please test before restoring any data to the device.

If this does not resolve the issue please contact your point of sale for warranty and repair options.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DRH17
My Device: 8900 Javelin
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BlackBerry 8900 curveg javelin help

Hi I clicked on you're link its seems like the thread was removed and only got the email now and I know I typed curveg in title but yeah my alt button on my bb lil stuck but I'll fix that after I resolve the other problems appreciate the help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.