Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

hifahadilyas
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: Airtel

BlackBerry Authorised Service Center in Bangalore- INDIA

Can anybody please help me in finding the BlackBerry Authorised Service Center in Bangalore- INDIA as i could not see anything on the blackberry site.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BlackBerry Authorised Service Center in Bangalore- INDIA

I don't know that there is one.

For repair or warranty services, you should contact your carrier/mobile provider, OR the authorized retail seller that sold you the device.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Visitor
S-Muthuraman
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520 ETA-00108/2009/WRLO
My Carrier: IMEI:353488046296612

Hello i am Muthuraman from Mumbai.I am using Blackberry Curve 8520 in India.Here so many people say that Blackberry is going to be avoided in India,by hearing this i was really shoked because Blackberry is a amusing mobile.Stillnow i have used many mobiles,but they are not in the level of Blackberry.I want to buy one more Blackberry mobile phone.So get me the information that is current affairs of Blackberry.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vtk07
My Device: Not Specified

SouthKarnatakaBangalore - Cunningham RoadRedington India LtdNo.G-217&G217/A" West Minister Buildin" No.113, Cunningham Road, Bangalore-56005208030554540 /
30554543 /
SouthKarnatakaBangalore - RajajinagarSai Srinivasa TechnologiesNo.1760/C, 1st Floor, 1st,B-Main, D-Block, 2nd Stage, Near Navarang Theatre, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore.560010.08041712524 /
SouthKarnatakaBangalore- Jayanagar-FFSFine Fone SolutionsR.K.Towers, 11th Main, 3rd Block, R.K.Towers, 11th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar,Bangalore-56001108026634554/555/556,

http://in.blackberry.com/support/servicecentres.jsp

Please use plain text.
manojkumar1092
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

the above number is wrong.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Seeing that the post is almost two years old... probably so.

Try:

RIM Delhi
Cyber Terraces
Level 18, Building No 5, Tower A
DLF Phase 3
Gurgaon, India 122002

RIM Mumbai
Kalpatru Synergy Executive Center
Golibar Road, Santacruz East
Mumbai, India 400055

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Visitor
binilbb
My Device: curve
My Carrier: airtel

Bad service center Redington India Ltd BlackBerry Authorised Service Center in Bangalore- INDIA

[ Edited ]

Hi i am worried abot the BB service center in Banagalore. Hi I have given my BB TOURCH 9860 for service in Redington India Ltd at Cunningham Road, Bangalore-560052.

This was happened on Feb 2 2013,and till this date i havent heard from them. They keep both the phones are in busy mode, so atht no one can reach them, When i went there personally to check the updates, now they are saying teh phone can not be repaired, but thet will replace since this is under warrenty. 

When I spoke to the lady in charge (Uma), she said the new phone will reach in two working days. and she has gien my their service engineer's(SAHUL)number to check the updates.

Now when they call, that dont even answer my calls, and the same time tehy keep the phone engaged most of the time. This a big pain Iam going through, since my phone is under service. \

I know someone from BB will be reading this,and give me a replay soon possible.

I had a plan to upgrade to Z10, but now I am affraid:No:

Let me know, a solution for this. Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Re: Bad service center Redington India Ltd BlackBerry Authorised Service Center in Bangalore- INDIA

binilbb,

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration. We are users just like you.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
rajeshnair1804
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Bad service center Redington India Ltd BlackBerry Authorised Service Center in Bangalore- INDIA

One of the most pathetic service I have seen. Redington India is scam company. I cant digest the fact that a company like Blackverry chose this company as their support partners.
I gave my blackberry phone to them at Cunnigham road in bangalore. They are the only one service centre from blackberry in Bangalore. Its been now 7 days none of their number are reachable. They dont pick up the phone. Only after giving the phone I checked on the internet about this company redington and saw lot of people written and given very bad feedbacks.
I always wondered why Blackberry phones are not attractive anymore to people even though their phones are very good. Now I know. I was a huge fan of Blackberry, and hence I have been using, buying & recommending Blackberry for last 8 years. Now because of the pathetic service and support quality, I will never use blackberry again. Redington and Blackberry are both a shame.

Please use plain text.
basantpure
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: airtel

Re: BlackBerry 9320 complaint

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir,

I purchased blackberry 9320 6 month back. In six month three time I am sending for repairing. The 3rd time they not repaired they said warranty is not cover. The reference number is OPL/BO/13/00228. I called several time to 18004253720 nobody is call pick up.

Regards

Santosh

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.