Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodacom

BlackBerry Curve 9320 faulty

I recently upgraded to a new BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone in about September 2012. Recently it is acting all faulty. It keeps locking and unlocking itself. The track pad gets stuck and will not scroll but then will scroll in some apps or menus. Has anyone else experienced this? is it a software or hardware fault? What can I do to sort it out?

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: BlackBerry Curve 9320 faulty

Besides doing a battery pull, I recommend taking it to a Vodacom tech in case this is a hardware issue.

I hav e done the battery pull so many times..

It seems to me that if I use the lock key on the top of the phone to lock the phone then it starts acting up. If I use the 'a' key to lock the phone then it seems to be ok for a long while

Forums Veteran III

Gotcha.  i think its time to get the carrier involved.  I don't think a software reload wiill help in this case.

Thanks.. The help is much appreciated. Will take it in to Vodacom ASAP

Forums Veteran III

good deal.  Keep us posted on what they say.

My Carrier: T-Mobile

My blackberry does the same. Ive only had it for about a year now. It keeps locking itself, and then freezes when i try and unlock it, and then i cant use my track-pad. I have to do a battery pull in order to get it to work again, but then its very slow and then when i try doing something with my phone again, it locks itself. Its really getting annoying. Help Please!

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: T-Mobil

I have a 9360 and I have experienced similar inconsistencies. Keypads with letters that stop working, but work fine upon reboot. intermittent track pad. This is my third replacement phone from T-Mobil. My issue now is a phone that will not power up at all...........consider yourself lucky,and upgrade FAST