Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Sushu
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320

BlackBerry Curve 9320 not able to access BlackBerry App World

Hi All,

I am new to Using BlackBerry.I have got a BlackBery Curve 9320 also as it requires 3G Net Connection for accessing internet i have put Vodafone's 3G internet pack as my network provider is Vodafone.But still i am not able to access my BlackBerry App World and many other stuff.But when i connect to my friend's mobile internet with Wifi i am able to access BlackBerry App word.Also when i try to access BlackBerry App it says " we cannot connect you to Blackberry App World.Please ensure that your devide is connected to the wireless network and try again"

Please Help and Guide...:Helpsmilie:

Have a Rocking Day ahead!
Thanks and Regards,
Sushma Ramakrishnan Iyer (PS No. 298028),
SalesForce.Com Team,
HiCE Business Unit,
Old Building - Block 1,
Plot No.EL - 200 | TTC Electronic Zone,Shil - Mahape Road,
Mumbai - 400710.
Mobile : +91 96 6515 6328 | Work : +91 22 6795 4111
E-mail id : Sushma.Iyer@Lntinfotech.com
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BlackBerry Curve 9320 not able to access BlackBerry App World

Hello Sushu

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you want to access most BlackBerry Application over your Mobile Network then a  normal 3G data plan will not allow us, for that you have to activate BIS / BlackBerry Data Plan from our Carrier . However currently many application may work over a WiFi network .

So if you want to use those applications over your Carrier Network then call Vodafone and activate BIS  on your account. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.