Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

expremo
My Device: Not Specified

BlackBerry Curve Spare Case

Hey guys

I live in Switzerland and I'm looking for a complete new blackberry curve case because my blackberry fell on the floor and there are scratches all over the place now.

I searched a long time in the internet but i didn't find any Website except an Australian one. But I would like to know if someone knows a supplier for blackberry spare cases inside europe!

Thanks in advance

Remo

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: BlackBerry Curve Spare Case

you have chinese http://cnn.cn/shop/

(I know, not in Europe).

try expansys (but I didn't find what you need there)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: BlackBerry Curve Spare Case

[ Edited ]

What model and Carrier do you have? There are differeces in some models. I can provide you a link based on your model.

I use a seidio skin with a seido holster desiged for skinned BB's. I love it. Extemely secure and it allows the screen to be protected, and the magnet allows for auto lock. Course I have a "dropsie: problem" :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-08-2008 12:56 PM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter