Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330

BlackBerry Curve issues

I have the Verizon Wireless Curve 9330, my sister has the Sprint Curve 9330, and my friend has the Virgin Mobile Curve 8530. Yesterday (April 3rd 2012), my friend and I both had our phones fully charged and didn't take them off of the charger until right before we left for school. We didn't get on the Internet once during the day. All we did was send a few texts back and forth to each other, but halfway through the school day, our batteries had for some reason drained to about 50%, and when it was almost time to leave school, both of our phones had been in the red, probably around 5% battery. The reason I'm asking about this is because it happened to both of us, but it ALSO happened to my sister's Curve today. Does anyone know why this happened, and why it happened to all three of us?

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: BlackBerry Curve issues

Hello !

This Battery Issue is been rasied various times in this Forum.

Just to clarify, its not specifically about you 3 facing this issue.

It is not a problem, its just that your device is synchronised with your personal email, ineternet, apps using internet, BBM.

All these things consumes battery.

More the internet/wireless apps/services you use, higher would be the consumption of your BlackBerry battery.

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest there time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.