Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520

Re: BlackBerry Protect does not show previous backups...

Okay I see the option manage data. Let me open it and see.
Contributor
My Device: curve 8520

It does not show any back up points. I tried on the phone with blackberry protect. It shows the backup points now but does not give access to tick where its written ALL SUPPORTED DATA or CONTACTS ,so even if I restore not contacts will be restores. And on the bbm option,when I try restoring from there,it keeps saying the EMaIL ADDRESS IS NOT LIbNK TO ANY BLACKBERRY MESSENGER
My Device: 9900

Hi.. Please help me
My bb crashed yesterday and I got another one to use.
I went to blackberry protect thinking it will update my contacts on my address book and to my surprise it says the last back up I had was yesterday! How is this even possible if it backed up everything else besides my phone numbers?
My phone was stolen a year ago and it backed everything up.
Where are the previous archives of back ups? And how do I retrieve it.

Any help is appreciated!
My Device: blackberry 9860

BTD
My Device: Blackberry 8900

Hi

I have the same problem. In the ebpage of  BlackBerry Protect appears all my back ups. But from the smartphone only appears the Last Backup.

When I reinstalled the Balckberry protect I made the mistake of choosing daily backups!But I need an older one.

Is there any way of finding a solution???

Thank you!

My Device: Curve 9320

[ Edited ]

Hello all, I made the same exact mistake as stopher malik. I can see both my backups on the blackberry protect website however I need the previous backup because all my contacts are on that backup. I know that there is a way to get it. Please tell me how. Bbm pin [removed]. Please urgently assist me.

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.