Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Super Contributor
curve8530curve8330
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless USA
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry dropped on hard floor.

I dropped my BlackBerry Curve 8530 on tile flooring, the phone seems to be working as usual, no scratches, cracks, etc, but how do i know everything is working properly? Could there be a underlying problem that will cause the device to stop working?

Please answer my question.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BlackBerry dropped on hard floor.

[ Edited ]

From a distance, the best we can do is take a guess.  Yes, something could go wrong at anytime but if it's working fine right now, count your blessings.

I would suggest you immediately do a data backup using BlackBerry Desktop Software.  Problems could creep up at anytime and if they do, you want to be ready with a backup to restore to your phone or to a new one if need be.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

P.S.  Dropping your phone on a hard floor is NOT recommended.  Try not to do it again.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
curve8530curve8330
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless USA

Re: BlackBerry dropped on hard floor.

My phone is already backed up, but every thing is working fine.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Please use plain text.