Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Blackberry 8320 not receiving emails

Thank you! I apologize for not letting you know sooner! It works! Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Follow NurseBerry08 on Twitter
My Device: T-Mobile Curve 8320

No problem at all! So glad it worked for you! Smiley Very Happy
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi, I'm kind of having the same problem I think.. I wasn't recieving any emails from my hotmail email account for the past few days and just 2 days ago I recieved an email from BIS saying to confirm my email account. I tried going to the BIS from my BB but the browser coulden't open the file as it was too big or something. Then I went on the BIS website from my laptop and tried to make a new account but when I put in the PIN, it showed that the PIN already has a account. I dont really remember making an account but I tried to remember my Username and Password which I coulden't so I went on the forgotten password and put in the PIN and they supposedly sent me the password to my BB. I checked the message and it said '' you requested a new username and password '' then at the bottom it said '' a username and password does not exist for this account''. Has anyone had the same problem?...does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!