Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry 8330 Device Drivers

I have just purchased an 8330 Curve.  It worked fine for the first day, but now I keep losing my Bluetooth connection and I get a message that Device Drivers are needed.  They aren't on the disk and when I set it to check the internet it can't find any.  One message says there is a compatibility issue between my version of windows and the blackberry device.  I am using Vista Home Premium.  Anyone know what drivers I need or where to get them?  Thanks.
Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: Blackberry 8330 Device Drivers

Not the answer to question about drivers, but maybe it will help you to setup bluetooth properly:

Check this link

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04132&slic...

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks. Did all that but still getting the same message.  Problem caused by Blackberry Device.  There is a compatibility issue between your OS and Blackberry Device.

I have downloaded the desktop file twice in hopes of finding the driver it wants but to no avail.

Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Try to contact Microsoft support and ask them about the Bluetooth drivers update for Vista.