Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

justinkirbypayne
My Device: Curve 8520

Blackberry 8520 Curve Trackpad problems

Hi, ive been having problems with my trackpad ALOT recently. Ive looked all over for ways to fix this and i can never find an answer to it. So i eventually got frustrated enough to make a post on here. What it will do is almost a few times per day it will freeze up the trackpad, making it entirely useless. It wont click, it wont scroll, it wont do ANYTHING. ill do multiple battery pulls and resets and STILL NOTHING. Ive waited 3 hours this time, constantly pulling the battery out, and nothing changes. Ive cleaned the screen and everything too. Is there any other way to fix this? Cause its getting very annoying

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry 8520 Curve Trackpad problems

Hello justinkirbypayne

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

As a last option you can try Reloading your device software and do a selective restore after OS reload .Restore only your Contacts and calender entries to see if it helps otherwise I think you have to replace your device trackpad it seems to be faulty.

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.