Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

alexgt
My Device: 8900

Re: Blackberry 8900 - battery discharged fully, now won't turn on, no LED, nothing!

Hi, I have the same problem with my 8900: i left the phone in charge all the night and nothing happens, always the same white screen with the battery symbol in the middle and the blue lightning.

Can I do anything to turn on my 8900 again?

Please use plain text.
dstarr
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry 8900 - battery discharged fully, now won't turn on, no LED, nothing!

OMG You are AMAZING I Thought My BB Was DEAD! After Cleaning The Battery Terminals on the battery and phone with a small pointed screwdriver as to make the metal shiny again (to get through the oxidation and give good clean contacts), my fone came to life again!!!! Hurrah!  You GENIUS :womanvery-happy:Thank You! :manvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Alizee

Hi !!!

I am new to the forum.

I have been using my new Blackberry 8900 for the last two months. Till yesterday it was gone fine but last night it shown the LED blinking.....which means i think, it was out of charging. i couldn't charge it as i was tired on that time.

Now the problem is that i am trying to charge it for the last three hours but when i place the mobile with the charger only the RED LED blinks. After three hours of charging mobile screen shows nothing it looks like dead but when i connect it with charger only the RED LED blinks aand nothing more.

I wanna know one more thing as i am already told u that i'm not used to the Balckberry fones, now if there is problem persisting with the software (which i think coz if there is problem with baterry than RED LED never blinks) than where do i get or install the software again. do u people define me any websites or do u send me the torrent or anything which helps in resolving my problem...................

PLZ help me in such phase. Such Disconnection loss me a lot.

My E-Mail:

" cyberlord1@gmail.com "

Please use plain text.
Visitor
auntc25

Re: Blackberry8900 - batterydischargedfully, nowwon'tturnon, noLED, nothing!

Please use plain text.
poyraz
My Device: 8900

Same problem :smileysad:

I have tested all ...but device not responding... 

Help me  !!!

Please use plain text.
AmberOakeley
My Device: Bold 8900

how did you solve your problem in the end ? x
Please use plain text.
TheEuropean
My Device: Curve 8900

Hi everybody!

Suddenly, found a REMEDY:

inserted a toothpick between the upper edge of battery and upper side of battery compartment to apply some pressure on battery contacts.

The phone started up and works now as before. Please try this simple thing before reinstalling the OS. Cheers!

Please use plain text.
danieltaylor1996
My Device: curve 8520

HI, iv just had the same problem but this worked for me and should work for you guy's.

first off is keep your phone on charge for at lest 30mins or more.

2. disconnect charger from phone

3.pull out blackberry battery.

4. while battery is out the handheld press the red hand up button and green pick up buttn for 10 seconds.

5. put battery back in and red light should show and should Re-boot.

6.put charger back in.

if this did help you please send this post about.

Please use plain text.