Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
CrimsonCloud
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9300

Blackberry 9300 Captcha test fails?

So I have a blackberry 9300 OS6 which works fine except when it comes to those captcha tests.

I few months ago my phone went in for repairs (**bleep** trackpad) and came back reseted to default factory resettings, but it seems to have effected my phone's ability to do captcha tests?

Everytime I do one it fails and some websites even say I should enable my browser's cookies (something that is already enabled). I never had any problems with captcha tests before the repairs so what could be the problem?

Thanks for any advice and suggestions

Ps: I tried enabling and disabling cookies,clearing cookies,cache etc
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Blackberry 9300 Captcha test fails?

Please keep in mind that there are some Captcha tests that require a full browser. You may also check your browser options on Default Text Encoding as it depends how the website detects the browser you are using.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
CrimsonCloud

Thanks for the reply but the problem is previous captcha tests worked fine and I could complete them but now I can't?
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

There may have been some changes made while the phone is in repair that you have to update. You may try downloading the latest OS version thru the Blackberry Desktop Software on your PC.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
CrimsonCloud

I see thanks for the fast reply ronbob ill see if I can update, thanks again.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

Okay. Just let us know if anything comes up or it resolves the issue.

Ron

New Contributor
CrimsonCloud

Ok I tried updating but I have the latest OS but still it doesn't work. To make matters worse I can't watch any youtube videos because youtube is asking for a captcha.