Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

zee0101
My Device: 9300

Blackberry 9300 Enterprise Activation Password

[ Edited ]

Hi there, Can you do me a favor? I want to access and use my email ASAP through my phone but my phone is asking for Enterprise Activation Password. Also, I can detect a wifi but i dont know how to put the password of the wifi...Please help me to activate this the soonest possible time. I am new subcriber of Blackberry Curve and I am having a hard time to navigate this...I want to use my phone as my personal so that I can check my email everywhere I go. Is it possible to give me or assist me to get Enterprise Activation Password? Thank you and best regards Zandra B. Marzan

Please use plain text.
Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Blackberry 9300 Enterprise Activation Password

Hey Zee0101,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry® Enterprise service is for users that are activated on a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server (BES), this type of service is used often by employers, are you sure you are using BlackBerry® Enterprise service? If yes, you will need to contact your BlackBerry® Enterprise Server administrator or IT department for an activation password.

Consumer customers often use BlackBerry® Internet Service (BIS) to set up personal email such as Gmail®, GoDaddy.com® , Yahoo!® Mail etc. You can set up this service under the email setup option under personal email. If you do not have this option please contact your service provider to have the BlackBerry® Internet Service email option added to your account.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.