Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
gpjoe01
My Device: curve 9300

Re: Blackberry 9300 Trackpad keeps freezing! :(

I never proclaimed to be the solution Diva...just passing on some advice. Thing bout advice...is you have the ability to take it or leave it. Im not bragging up apple as they have their own monopoly...but its never a mechanical prob. Good luck with youre impressive peice of..uh machine.... Chow!
JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

gpjoe01 wrote:
I never proclaimed to be the solution Diva...just passing on some advice. Thing bout advice...is you have the ability to take it or leave it. Im not bragging up apple as they have their own monopoly...but its never a mechanical prob. Good luck with youre impressive peice of..uh machine.... Chow!

You're just here to troll others. If you can't help, don't post. If you just want to complain, you've done that, so now leave and let others try to help this other user.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
JSanders

NickyDaDiva wrote:
 my trackpad stop working I took it to a repair shop because no longer live in the US and tech said is not the trackpad, everything else on the phone works except for it and I have my contacts on bbm that couldn't save nor being able to read my text messages or anything on it, please help me find a solution for my phone since I have been very attached to it and refuse to let it go.

Is the trackpad not clicking or not scrolling or both?

It does sound like your track pad is the problem, can you try taking it to a different repair shop to see if they can replace it?

Also, there are keyboard shortcuts you might could use to open your text messages and and mail, without using the trackpad,. You'll have limited functions.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
musiclover
My Device: Blackberry 9300

This might be a big help. If you press and hold the alt button, and press the keys L and G, press the blackberry button, and click the key C, it will promt you to delete the events on your log. After clearing your log, pull the battery and restart the blackberry.

Hope this works. If you experience any difficulties with your blackberry, clear your log and restart your blackberry mobile device.

JSanders

Thanks, but clearing the event log won't make the trackpad work. It will remove or delete a few bytes of data.

Rebooting the BlackBerry very well could help you.

Knowledge Base Updates
ShamarWallace
My Device: 9300

I have a 9300 and the trackpad sticks and it is really annoying it would stick for days and then unstick it is like and it wouldn't clikc neither today it was working good this morning well sometimes I had to put a cloth over it so it can move but other then that it was working and it just stop I put a cloth over it and it is till not working.
ShamarWallace

I tired what you old the person and it is working but soon enough I am sure that it will stick again
nileshsharma
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve

Blackberry 9300 Trackpad keeps freezing! :(

Hi,

why do my blackberry 9300 hangs most often, hourglass comes and i have to give it reboot by pulling out the battery in 4- 5 times in a day

JSanders

nileshsharma wrote:

Hi,

why do my blackberry 9300 hangs most often, hourglass comes and i have to give it reboot by pulling out the battery in 4- 5 times in a day

because of low memory on the device.

Knowledge Base Updates
shamar_wallace

Hey i have a 9300 and my  trackpad wont click neither scroll and i did the battery pull out while the phone was on and that didnt do anything to. What else can i do besides carrying it to someone to get fix?