Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackberry 9300

Blackberry 9300 White Screen

This morning I was woken up by the alarm I set on my phone went off but I was unable to turn it off because the screen was completely white. I thought if I left it it would eventually solve itself but I was wrong. I've left it for nearly 12 hours with no change. I have been getting facebook notifications and people are able to call me and I am able to answer.

I have plugged it in to my laptop, restored it, reinstalled desktop software and nothing has worked.

Please help!

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry 9300 White Screen

Hi hannah287

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Start your device on safe mode and see if that white screen appears.KB17877  How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode. If problem persists then  you can arrange a Good fully charge BlackBerry Battery try with it, because seen many user having the same problem and replacing the Battery with a new one solved there problem.So it will be wise to try it with another Battery to see if the problem is because of the battery or the device itself.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.