Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
mira_ishak
My Device: curve 9300

Blackberry 9300 facebook notifications not showing

i have a blackberry curve 9300 that was worning fine, untill i made the last upfgrade for teh new facebook version a few days ago. since the new FB version, when i get facebook notifications, they don't show on top of the screen (under teh clock) like teh bbm and the what's app notifications. now, for facebook, i only get teh red notification fot on teh folder where FB iis and on teh FB icon. nothihng on top on teh main screen like it used to. i am wondering why did this happen and if there is a fix for it.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Blackberry 9300 facebook notifications not showing

try a battery pull first.  If it still doesn't work this article may help.  It describes a different problem, but it shows you how to uninstall and reinstall the facebook app.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB27920&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...