Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Danielle21
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
Accepted Solution

Blackberry 9320 curve notification problem

Good day, I received a notification of a new app in blackberry app world via email, I opened the email, read it, when to get app in blackberry world, closed the app world and email, but the notification stills show a new message, deleted email but stil a new message from the new app without an email, even pulled the battery for reboot and the notification still shows on my screen even though the email have been deleted and battery been pulled? Any help on how to remove the notification PLEASE?!!!!
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry 9320 curve notification problem

Hello Danielle21

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Open your Main message Box , Go over a particular data say today , Highlight that date > press the Menu key . Select Mark prior read > then perform a Battery pull restart .

Or read this KB :

KB21879 : How to search for unread messages on the BlackBerry smartphone

But mostly those notification push to our BlackBerry by any free application we already install in your device, if those notification are pushed again and again even after deleting then you can try to update that particular application to full version or simply uninstall that particular application with which this application is releated, to completely get rid of those push notifications. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Danielle21
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320

Hey thank you very much unfortunately I had to follow your very last solution of uninstalling the app I installed which then removed the notification, thank you for your help! :smileyhappy:
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hey Danielle

You are most welcome .. Enjoy :smileyhappy:

Cheers!

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.