Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kirstycollins
My Device: curve 9360

Blackberry 9360 curve trackpad not working. HELP!

I was using me blackberry fine one minute and the next my trackpad of me blackberry curve 3960 is not working at all. I have tryed rubbing a piece or paper over it for 1-2 minutes and it is not working and i have tryed talking the battery out and putting it back in and it still isnt working. I think there might be dirt or something underneath it but im not sure. I would love for someone to give me something else to try to see if it works so I don't have to fork out to take it the shope if i could do it myself. 

Thanks x 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry 9360 curve trackpad not working. HELP!

Hi kirstycollins

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

You can try this Knowledge Base suggestions regarding your issue with your trackpad and see if that help :

KB29640 : Trackpad ,trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kirstycollins
My Device: curve 9360

That link did not give me the information i need regarding my phone, it had answers to other problems with would be useful for them but not for the problem i have on my blackberry.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

kirstycollins wrote : 

That link did not give me the information i need regarding my phone, it had answers to other problems with would be useful for them but not for the problem i have on my blackberry.

Can you Enlighten us and differentiate your Trackpad problem from other users ?  FYI this Knowledge Base is full of Information regarding trackpad ,trackball ,keypads or any other buttons. I agree  # 1 may not apply but have you tried Resolution # 3 and Resolution # 4 within this Knowledge Base . Resolution # 3 suggest to Update or performing a Clean reload of our device , And # 4 suggest to run the Device Self Test Application. 

If all those Suggestion fails then you need to Contact your Carrier or Service Provider for Repair options. But if you want to do it yourself  then Google a bit there are lot of You Tube Videos available on how to fix a Trackpad or order a Trackpad from any supplier available .

Prince

Please use plain text.