Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Curve 9360

Blackberry 9360 will not connect to Opera and IM+ via wifi until I do a battery pull

I connected my blackberry (with OS 7.1) to my home wifi network and BB Browser, Opera and instant  messenger  IM+ work without any problem. But every time I go out and return home, the phone will give error for Opera and IM+, although BB Browser works without any problem and device says it is connected to wifi.  I have to pull the battery and restart the phone then it will connect automatically to Opera and IM+  and they will work without any problem.  I don't have any mobile network service  package from Rogers and  use UMA / wifi to connect to internet and for instant messaging. Same thing happens when I connect to office Wifi. It works fine, first time i connect with it, then when I go out of office and come back, device wont connect to the Opera and IM+ (although BB browser works and the wifi connection is there) until I do a battery pull.
I have tried deleting the wifi profiles, followed by battery pull, then recreating the wifi profile, then battery pull. But the problem seem to persist. I have also wiped and reinstalled the OS 7.1, but that did not solove the problem either. Any insight and solution to this problem? 
Thank you kindly.
ash