Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
cesarbasanta
My Device: bold 9780

Blackberry Bold 9780 problems - freezing/slow battery life at 4hour, battery and screen hot

i've been having issues with my blackberry bold for the last couple of weeks and its been getting worse and worse.

it started that the battery life was at about 6 hours, then it started to freeze and become very slow now its the fact that you can almost see the battery drain down and it only lasts 2 to 4 hours and both the screen and battery get hot.

I have read lots of posts and done every thing they say to do and nothing works todate i have done the following

• Replaced the battery with a new one
  • checked the cpu to see if anything was running in the back ground (nothing running)
  • closed downed all apps so none are running
  • down loaded and installed lastest software
  • uninstall lastest software and then reinstalled it
  • pulled the battery and restarted the phone

please help

valleo4u
My Device: bold 6

solution

my bold 6 can not make calls without speak out pls someone should help me out

New Contributor
mufees
My Device: blackberry bold 9780

Re: Blackberry Bold 9780 problems - freezing/slow battery life at 4hour, battery and screen hot

I had same problem please help was I change my battery then tell me what is the prize of original battery of Black Berry bold 9780
New Contributor
mufees
My Device: blackberry bold 9780

Re: Blackberry Bold 9780 problems - freezing/slow battery life at 4hour, battery and screen hot

BLACK BERRY BOLD 9780 problems- slow battery life and screen hot. When i receive calls or listen songs or watch vedios please help