Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: CURVE 8520
My Carrier: 02 UK

Blackberry Bridge CURVE 8520

I cannot downlaod the Blackberry Bridge application onto my Curve 8520 to synch with my Playbook. I am on the O2 network in the UK, have version 5 OS system . I have tried everything - any suggestions? Thanks 

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat

Re: Blackberry Bridge CURVE 8520

I have the same problem. The message is that it is not supported by the devise or carrier. I know its not the carrier cause I have installed on another phone (blackberry bold). Please help - bought my son a playbook but wont be so clever if he cant install the bridge app...

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat

I got mine to work... update your phone software to v5 and the bridge installs....

My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Orange

i could not download Black Bridge either onto my 8520(  I'm with Orange).  There seems to be a high level of dissatisfaction with the PlayBook all over the internet.  I'm going to ring the free helpline tomorrow but if the problem isn't resolved the PlayBook will be returned to where I bought it from fro a refund.

Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16g
My Carrier: non-developer

I would like to know how to update the BB to V 5 so I can download the Bridge to enable me to connect to my Playbook.

thank you and please not too technical

Regards

Heather

Highlighted
My Device: curve 8250
My Carrier: ufone

hi- even i hae bb curve 8250 and when i try to access the download for bridge playbook it doesnt go ahead.

i have tried so many options dont know how to download it on my cell phone.

can u please help? wwas ur issue resolvd?