01-10-2013 12:58 PM
My friend gave me this phone barely used. The problem? It wont charge or turn on. There is a spot on the battery that is light pink, indicating water damage or moisture. However, I'm not entirely sure that this is the problem. I need to find out if I need a new battery, or if perhaps the inside (where it charges) is broken. How can I find this out? Does anyone know of any companies that might be able to look at it? I took it to Radio Shack and they cant fix it because they don't do that sort of thing. Someone please help me.
01-10-2013 01:12 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
Please try this sequence...note that, throughout the entire 4h15m process, your BB must remain connected to a known-good wall charger (not PC USB):
This has been known to "kick start" some BBs.
It is also possible that your battery or BB has experienced a problem...to test, this sequence is needed:
The results of this will indicate if it's your BB or your battery that has the problem.
Good luck and let us know!