Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
sfgirl94110
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 and Act! 6.0........

Man, my dog ate my Curve so I switched to a Storm.  I am ill that I have to start this process over again!  I hope this software works on the Storm as well.
Please use plain text.
brettcottel

Hey, sorry to respond to an old thread but.......................I'm new to using act! on a handheld pda.  I have about 7500 contacts in act! database but don't want to scroll thru all those to find my moms number, etc. Can I put all the act! contacts in a sepaarate file or folder on a blackberry? I am looking at the 8330 model.

thanks Brett

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sfgirl94110

That might be a CompanionLink question actually.  What do you think?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
thatch

One of the better pieces of software to sync to a blackberry is actually ACT-Outlook Synchronizer for ACT! 2000/6.0. You can checkout the page at http://www.act-to-outlook.com/ACT-To-Outlook-2000-Products.htm

So if you ever want to upgrade to ACT! 2010, there is another solution that works well and can be found at http://www.123-synchronizer.com

Please use plain text.
nextahmed
My Device: BOLD
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Bold and Act! 6.0........notes/contacts/

Need to see ACT6 data including contact notes in BB bold. I do not want to use Outlook or sync since I wanted to keep my outlook contacts seperate from corporate, and do not want to mix my contacts with customer data.  ACT for Palm use to be a cool product, but I do not see anyting on the marke where i can have a small CRM or ACT app on the BB Bold.

Any ideas guys....time to start a company....Any help would be great.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Burnet1187
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Bold and Act! 6.0........notes/contacts/

Well nextahmed's post was back in March and there were no replies??

I have the same question.  I would like an ACT utility that would run separate from outlook on my bberry,  able to be synchronized with my desktop ACT.    My business database numbers over 6000 and when I synchronized it obliterated my personal phone book with the huge business database.

I want separate databases.

Hello?  Canada?  Is anybody home up there?  How about some innovation and ideas??!!

At least a response?

Please use plain text.