Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330

Blackberry Curve 8330 smart phone

I have the Blackberry Curve 8330 smart phone this is my first blackberry and I love it so far but I would like to be able to get some software  for it  would anyone be able  to help me?

DVD profiler/tracker:

I want some kind if software where I can track all my DVDs on my blackberry I all ready have one on my pc called DVD profiler but it dose now work on my phone so im looking for a alternate pace of software. Free if possible

MS office:

I want some kind if software where I can put all my documents on my phone I all ready have ms office on my pc but im looking to have one on my blackberry  a pace of software where I can save, edit, all my docs (ms office, open office) or anything like that. Free if
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Office Documents on the Curve 8330

Regarding the MS office, if you install the BB OS V. 4.5.0.x, it comes with Documents2Go.  By registering, you get the updated version of the app which includes the ability to read/edit MS Excel docs.  When all is said and done, the standard version of Documents2Go allows you to view/edit Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents.  To create new documents, you need to upgrade to the premium version of Documents2Go.  Documents2Go requires BB OS 4.5.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 smart phone

[ Edited ]

HI and welcome to the forums,

I did a courtesy Googe search, and was not able to find a free Dvd program for keeping track of them.

sorry.

Tour secon question has been excellatnly answered by WOOCH.

If you need more information please ask.

If your question ahve been answered, please take a moment and place the resolution check in the post that ansered your question best.

Thanks,

Message Edited by Bifocals on 09-01-2008 03:58 PM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Re: Office Documents on the Curve 8330

I just recently purchased the Curve 8330 as well and would love to open and edit word, excel documents as well.  The dealer that sold me the phone said that I would need to upgrade my OS V. to the 4.5.0.* but I have not been able to locate the upgrade software.  Could you please put me int he right direction so I can make a good phone a better phone.  I had the HTC Touch for about 5 months and had all kinds of problems the Curve so far has been great and I am not regreting the purchase.

Thanks

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Office Documents on the Curve 8330

warrantcw3 wrote:
I just recently purchased the Curve 8330 as well and would love to open and edit word, excel documents as well.  The dealer that sold me the phone said that I would need to upgrade my OS V. to the 4.5.0.* but I have not been able to locate the upgrade software.  Could you please put me int he right direction
Hello,

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&thread.id=6807&jump=true

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 smart phone

Hi, Try E-Office from  Dynoplex - I use it. it is compatable for Word and Excell  they also  offer different programs  compatible to MS Office and the price is much lower about $69.00

can't help with your other ? sry