Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Blackberry Curve 8520 - White screen of death

So I have a Blackberry Curve 8520, Recently it has been fading into a white screen whether im listening to music, searching images, browsing the web, in a phone call etc. then it will not fully load up after I take the battery out and put it back in so I attach a charger which gets it to work every time.

I went into the Orange shop and asked what this may be, they said to do updates on the phone, which there are no updates to do. what is the latest update? any ideas of what can be wrong? or what to do?

Thank you

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 - White screen of death

Hello Nicola94

Welcome to the Support Community Forums

If you are unable to find any update for your device you can always perform a reload of your device Software.Have a look :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

So please try it and see if that helps.Additional information :

KB30280 : BlackBerry smartphone displays a blank white or blackscreen.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.