Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

The_Lad
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520

Blackberry Curve 8520 middle button works when pressed in but wont scroll

Hi there my blackberry curve 8520 middle button works when you press it in but will not scroll left-right or Up-down.... i have done a battery pop reset and still nothing any other suggestions.. ThankYou

WhimiscalInspiration
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8500

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 middle button works when pressed in but wont scroll

I am having the very same issue. It will start working then freezes. I leave it alone for a min and it works fine for a few seconds then freezes up again.

Can anyone help?  Battery Pull does not work for me either.

vmh
vmh
My Device: Curve 8520

Same prob. here... sometimes it works for days.. other days; like today! it has frozen six times! read somewhere that it could be water ingress, but I can´t see how that has happened! mm..

vmh
vmh
My Device: Curve 8520

Dudes!

found another topic on this subject!

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve-BlackBerry-8500/Trackpad-freezes-BB-8520/td-...

anyway!

I pressed the metal plate behind the sim card.. well, the one just behind the trackpad... (remove the battery first! and it works! let´s just se for how long!

b.reg!

V

laurna
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520

Re:blackberry wont start

my blackberry froze so i pulled out the battery and now when i put it back in it goes to the loading page before turns on and loads about 1/4 the way and turns off and then starts again and loads to about 1/4 the way again, continusly, what should i do ?

DDesign
My Device: 8520 Curve

I have the same problem with a Blackberry 8520 Curve. But lately i saw that my scroll does not work properly only when the battery is low. I plug it to recharge and after i don`t have any problems wi the scroll, works like a charm fost a few days, then the same problem. 

chloefrankiiedrinky
My Device: blackberryy curve 8250

same problem, i found i have to curn it on and off again and just hope that it starts working again. stupid blackberrys never work when i need them too!

New Contributor
ash95
My Device: BlackBerry 8529

Re: Re:blackberry wont start

time to buy a new battery, i had the same issue and it went away when i bought a new one
luv2cook
My Device: Blackberry Curve

Blackberry Curve 8520 middle button doesnt work at all

Hi there, so just today my blackberry's scroll button stopped working, I have tried removing any grease from it, taking out the battery and turning it off but the scroll button wont work. Is there any way that I can get it to work or will I have to bring it into a shop?

Thank you