Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ninahs
My Carrier: Koodo

Blackberry Curve 9300-Hidden Pic Folder

Hey guys, I'm pretty fed up with this...
I was tinkering with my phone last week and can't find a solution.

Here's my issue;
-I have hidden a folder that I made (new folder option) full of pictures, I thought it would have been easier to return them once hidden.
-I did this by MENU BUTTON> PROPERTIES> CHECK BOX (HIDE)
-I can "see" many blank icons in the PICTURE LIBRARY, but cannot access the actual phtotos.
-When clicking on properties, STORAGE; DEVICE comes up.
-/Device/Home/User/Pictures/...(Filename)

*Please not that the menu button does NOT have an EXPLORE option. I am pretty sure I am using OS 6. I have been looking everywhere for a solution for the last week, and would really rather not pay for tech support.*
Please use plain text.
Developer
AnthonyProbert
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry Curve 9300-Hidden Pic Folder

You said that you clicked "Hide" .. 

After did you ever click "Show all"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help you with this problem? if so please show your appreciation by clicking the Like button inside of my post. Please remember I am not a RIM employee the support forums are user-to-user, not user-to-RIM.
Please use plain text.
MReza911
My Carrier: Vodacom-SA

I have the same problem. I got a 9300 on OS 6 and Iv hidden a whole folder and I can't find a EXPLORE option and there is no SHOW HIDDEN option either. Urgent help would be great.
Please use plain text.
amandadawnwinter
My Carrier: rogers

All-Applications-Files-File folders-Media card(if stored on there)-Blackberry-Camera-menu-show hidden.

To unhide after you clicked show hidden properties and uncheck hidden.
Please use plain text.