If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ninahs
My Device: Curve, 9300
My Carrier: Koodo

Blackberry Curve 9300-Hidden Pic Folder

Hey guys, I'm pretty fed up with this...
I was tinkering with my phone last week and can't find a solution.

Here's my issue;
-I have hidden a folder that I made (new folder option) full of pictures, I thought it would have been easier to return them once hidden.
-I did this by MENU BUTTON> PROPERTIES> CHECK BOX (HIDE)
-I can "see" many blank icons in the PICTURE LIBRARY, but cannot access the actual phtotos.
-When clicking on properties, STORAGE; DEVICE comes up.
-/Device/Home/User/Pictures/...(Filename)

*Please not that the menu button does NOT have an EXPLORE option. I am pretty sure I am using OS 6. I have been looking everywhere for a solution for the last week, and would really rather not pay for tech support.*
Please use plain text.
Developer
AnthonyProbert
My Device: Curve 3G(9300)
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry Curve 9300-Hidden Pic Folder

You said that you clicked "Hide" .. 

After did you ever click "Show all"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help you with this problem? if so please show your appreciation by clicking the Like button inside of my post. Please remember I am not a RIM employee the support forums are user-to-user, not user-to-RIM.
Please use plain text.
MReza911
My Device: blackberry 3G 9300
My Carrier: Vodacom-SA

I have the same problem. I got a 9300 on OS 6 and Iv hidden a whole folder and I can't find a EXPLORE option and there is no SHOW HIDDEN option either. Urgent help would be great.
Please use plain text.
amandadawnwinter
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: rogers

All-Applications-Files-File folders-Media card(if stored on there)-Blackberry-Camera-menu-show hidden.

To unhide after you clicked show hidden properties and uncheck hidden.
Please use plain text.