Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Rogers Canada

Re: Blackberry Curve 9300 Memory Card specs confirmation please

I got it!!!!

There was an About, but I could not see it. My scrolling device is very annoying and over sensitive though I have set it o the least sesnsitive.I was only seeing Auto Text at the top but now I can see About.

looks like v5.0.0.846 (Bundle 1440, Platform 6.3.0.39) 

Make sense?

--- I'm waiting for a telepathy chip to be installed in my earlobe ;-) ----
Contributor

BlackBerry Device Software 4.6.0 to BlackBerry 7.1

Up to 32 GB

So it seems I can go ahead and do the 32GB

Hall of Famer II
My Device: PRIV (5.1.1), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Well done. You found the information you need, and now know your answer. Excellent...enjoy!

Get your 15% discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click Here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.
Contributor

Thanks for all your  help and patience. I really appreciate it .I am going to open a new thread on why my tracking ball (or whatever it's called) keeps zooming all over the place. It's really irritating like e.g. when I use the menu or am trying to input a new contact.

Contributor

Would you do one more favour for me please?

I am about to order this

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SANDISK-MICRO-SD-SDHC-CARD-32GB-32G-ADAPTER-READER-/290839299828?pt=Digital_C...

and the supplier says that

"To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC logo on the product or packaging of your new phone or PDA."

My phone does not have that logo, even when I take the back off. I am pretty sure it is the right kind of memory card based on my research, but if you would click that Ebay link and confirm for me, then I would feel better about putting $30 on my credit card.

Thanks

Anita

Hall of Famer II
My Device: PRIV (5.1.1), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

I can neither confirm nor refute the compatibility of that specific card with your device. What I can confirm is that I have used 16GB cards with that logo on them inside of BB devices with no problems whatsoever. If I had to guess, I'd say it should work just fine.

Get your 15% discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click Here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.
Contributor

Thanks I will give it a shot then. I won't hold you responsible, no worries  

I wouldn't be as careful but recently I ordered some batteries for my portable home phone and wasn't paying proper attention and got the wrong ones. It wasn't the supplier's fault. So now I am just being extra careful.

Thanks and have a great day!