Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

gioda
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Curve 9300 keeps turning off

Hello,

I've got a big problem with my Blackberry Curve 9300. It keeps turning off whenever it's not on charge. I don't think it's a problem of battery, as several people have the same problem and it doesn't disappear simply by changing battery. I've heard it can be a problem with some apps. How can I do?

Thank you for your support.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry Curve 9300 keeps turning off

Hi gioda

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

gioda wrote:

I don't think it's a problem of battery, as several people have the same problem and it doesn't disappear simply by changing battery. I've heard it can be a problem with some apps. How can I do?

Sometime it MAY happen because of any unknown or bad apps that you have installed on your device, If you think that it is because of any installed application then you have to remove any third party application that you have installed. For that On your homescreen go to Options > Device > Application Management > Delete any application that you think might be responsible or the recent app that you installed after which this issue appeared. If your device does not allow to do this on normal mode then you have to strat your device on safe mode :

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

Also on safe mode see if your device turns off or reboot , try it and let us know how it goes.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.