Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
descarga
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

Blackberry Curve 9310 Drops Bluetooth Headset Connection

I have a Blackberry Curve 9310  Software Version 7.0 Bundle 1522; I was using an older Motorola Bluetooth and I started to lose the bluetooth connection randomly, I charged the Bluetooth and re-installed the pairing of the bluetooth headset and it contined to drop the bluetooth connection, Thinking that the bluetooth headset was a few years old I purchased a Brand new Motorola HK250 Headset and paired it to my Blackberry and it contined to drop the bluetooth connection, now I am convinced that its the phone and not the blutooth headset that has an issue, I called my carrier Boostmobile who instructed me to do some profile updates , did them and no change , called back and they put me through another set up PRl and profile updates, still no change, Yesterday I decided to call Blackberry (RIM) and request support as it is their phone and the phone is just a few months old, I was told by tech support that the only way they could give me support was if I called Boostmobile Support and got them to make a three wasy call with Boostmobile, Blackberry Support and me, I called Boostmobile tech support and they told me they don't do that and I was told that they do not give tech support on Bluetooth issues, they recommedned that I make sure thath the phone had all of its updates, so today I connected the phone to my Blckberry Desktop software and  it was already updated to date so there were no updates. So here I am Boostmobile can't give me the necessary support and RIM is washing their hands on a phone they made ?????? So neither the manufacturer nor the carrier assume any responsibility for the the issue caused by the phone they made and the carrier sold me ????Any insights into this issye would be greatly appreciated

Please use plain text.