Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Can_Tanis
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Curve 9320 Keeps Rebooting Its Self After BBM update with BBM Voice and App World Update

Hi 

I recently updated the BBM on my blackberry curve 9320 me and most of my friends which have the 9320 done this so we could use bbm voice. After this update our phones keep rebooting its self randomly all day long. As far as I have heard this is not happening on other models. Please Can Someone Help us. 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 Keeps Rebooting Its Self After BBM update with BBM Voice and App World Update

Does it mean that you're not able to access any of your device feature? If so then you need to consider reinstalling/updating device OS.

Check the below KB article -

KB03621 How to clean reload BlackBerry Device software and applications using BlackBerry Desktop Software

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Can_Tanis

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 Keeps Rebooting Its Self After BBM update with BBM Voice and App World Update

No my phone jus randomly reboots it self but then turns back on and I am able to use it for a while
Please use plain text.
Can_Tanis

No my phone just randomly reboots its self but then turns back on and I am able to use it for a while
Please use plain text.