Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: o2

Blackberry Curve 9320 keeps rebooting constantly

Hello (:

I've had my Blackberry for about a year now, sadly I chose a two year contract and my 1 year warrenty has ended.

I've been having so many problems with my Blackberry recently, one of the most inconvinent and annoying problems is that it has been rebooting its self roughly every 5 minutes. 

If im lucky it wont reboot for about an hour or two, but then it suddenly decides to go on a 'How many times can i reboot myself this afternoon?' binge.

Its incredibly  annoying, I've tried taking the battery in and out, that didn't help. 

The problem started about four days ago. Originally it only rebooted everytime I tried viewing my pictures, but now it just reboots whenever it feels like it. (Almost constantly)

So are there any ways I can fix this without sending it off to be checked? 

I've had so many problems with my blackberry, I'm thinking of switching completely to a samsung galaxy, they seem much more reliable and better overall. Saying that I'm sure a nokia block would do more good then this little piece s* I own.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 keeps rebooting constantly

Try removing the media card if you have one and see if it continues to reboot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 keeps rebooting constantly

I have the same problem with my Black Berry. it show a message battery to low for radio use and it just finish charging and to top that all its a brand new battery. Wen I'm typing a message it switches of by it self. i cant even look at emails on my phone.

I also updated the software and deleted some of apps!!!!

Today it started rebooting and rebooting until it don't come on at all.

I take out the battery and put it in then starts working but after 10 min its starting to do the same story.

Its frustrating !!!