Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
reags4
My Device: Blackberry curve 9360

Blackberry Curve 9360- Drains so easily, now won't even charge

[ Edited ]

I posted something earlier in the 9320 thread, but actually need some help with a 9360 so I figured I would post again and go into more detail. I have never been so frustrated with a phone!

I got this phone in December 2011 and right from the start the battery life was horrible. It would drain so quickly. I exchanged the battery in February 2012 and still had the same problem. I work on a television set on location a lot of the time and do require the usage of my phone a lot. So I took it back to the Bell store. The guy there told me that was what I could expect from buying a crappy phone.  Recently my blackberry has just decided to stop charging. I use it as my alarm to wake up in the morning and it hasn't gone off twice so I have been late to work. The thing just seems to die on the charger overnight instead of charging. This morning I woke up to it, plugged into the charger with just a flashing red light. I've tried multiple chargers, locations, etc but it will not turn on. My phone is no longer under the Bell 1 year warranty and the warranty I bought from the Phone Booth store apparently does not cover batteries/charging issues (which would have been nice to know before I dropped $100 for the plan). I'm not sure what to do. I can't drop $550 for a blackberry right now just because this one is a piece of junk.

I've said that I'm going to hang on to the blackberry ship until the bitter end, but I don't think I'm being given a choice about abandoning it. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

VeronikaC
My Device: Curve 9360

Re: Blackberry Curve 9360- Drains so easily, now won't even charge

have u tried updating ur os from 7 to 7.1? it usually improves the battery life and it might fix the other problem as well.:smileyhappy:
New Contributor
reags4
My Device: Blackberry curve 9360

Re: Blackberry Curve 9360- Drains so easily, now won't even charge

I have 7.1 already.