Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry Curve 9360 LCD Screen

My niece had dropped my Blackberry Curve 9360 and the actual screen on the phone has cracked down the middle and all of the liquid from the LCD screen has leaked so I can not see anything on the screen of the phone. I have searched the internet and have found LCD screens that I can buy and can put in myself (or someone I know) but it says that I need the right version... I'm not sure how to find out what version I need without taking out the LCD screen, which I don't want to do just yet. If anyone can help at all, I'd be greatful.

The model of the phone is REM71UW.

Thanks.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: 447581061860

Re: Blackberry Curve 9360 LCD Screen

you will need to take apart your phone and remove the damaged LCD first as the part number is printed on the back. Just search for "blackberry curve 9360 teardown" or "how to replace LCD on Blackberry Curve 9360" and there will plenty of results for videos on youtube which will show you how.
Once you have removed the screen you will be able to see which version of the screen you need to buy 001 002 etc.
hope this helps